Main Forum

Hi

1 reply
Untagged users
I would post this in Discord but I have never used it and have no idea how to post a message on it. I do have it on my computer but cant even find a text box to enter a message. I have played WOW for years casually, mostly questing and doing dungeons once in a while. I'm really hoping to learn how to do higher level dungeons and raids too. I've spent a lot of time trying to find a good guild in the games guild finder but there is no way to really know what you're getting into and I had no idea there were any christian guilds in WOW. I have been a christian for many years and it will be great to get away the trash talking ingame chat. Could someone direct me to where would be a good place to start learning higher level dungeons and how to raid and what ilevels I need for those and how to get the gear I need for those?
Posted Mar 9, 19 · OP
Admins
Officer
Hi Bob,

Sorry I didn't see this message on the forums until now. The guild website is mostly used for the application process.
Everyone in the guild is using Discord, so you'll need to use Discord to communicate with the guild. I can direct you to some videos on how to use it if necessary.

Wowhead would probably be your best place to learn all about gearing and high level content.
195277_6e022708d32474cd.png
Posted Mon at 11:09 am
Top Posters
137 Posts
130 Posts
55 Posts
42 Posts
30 Posts
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (8)
Birthday on Fri 29 Mar, 2019
Birthday on Sun 31 Mar, 2019